May 2012 Moms
Options

It's 12:30am...

And DD is wide away, and cooing away.  Unless I put her down in her crib, in which case she screams.  Trying to hold her but not interact so she realizes it's not play time.  It's really hard not to laugh at the funny faces and noises she's making though. We were doing so well with her knowing when night time was too... sigh.

red

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: It's 12:30am...

• Options
    Heck DD woke up around 2am & is just now (about 6am) looking like she might fall asleep & stay asleep! Which I really hope so because I would like to sleep sometime soon! :)
  • Options
    We were up too!
    ttc since 10-09 first visit with RE 09-10 ME-everything ok DH- AZOOSPERMIA...biopsy confirmed Sertoli Only Cell syndrome Donor IUI#4 was the charm (8-27-11) with 125iuFollistim/Ovidrel/Endometrin/PIO/vit D beta #1 9/8/11....BFP!!! : ) @ 47.7 beta...#2 9/15/11... 1,998 beta#3 9/22/2011- 27,900 Baby's hb seen @6w2d ! 1-3-2012 20 wk u/s everything lookin' good! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It must have been going around last night :(. And dh andi had argued about getting up with baby etc so he gets up with us and instead decided to mae noise feeding dogs etc. So i had just gotten dd to sleep and he woke her up. I was so tempted to just hand her to him and say your turn now. Lol we will save that for this weekend
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"