TTC after 35
Options

Venting about AF again, I'm getting pretty bored with this topic..

Still not here, CD 29, don't feel her coming at all. Last 4 days I've had alot of EWCM. I just called the RN and she told me I can come in for bloodwork and ultrasound early next week so they can at least see where I am in my cycle. But she said they don't really consider AF seriously late until your like 7 days past due.

So starting to wonder if its smart to jump into an IVF cycle when my body is having a hard time getting itself back to normal. I really feel it's so important for things to be optimal and I'm the only one that will know what normal is for my body, not my RE. DH and I planned a 5 day trip for my 40th at the end of August and my best friend is getting married at the end of September. I could cancel the trip but i really really don't want to. All the "what ifs" are enough to drive you crazy.

nate and teddy
Me 41 DH 46  Not actively ttc, surprise BFP on 1/6/11! 4/1/11 m/c our sunshine at 16wks after complications from CVS test. TTC #2 **5th cycle 12/6/11 BFP! Missed m/c at 9 weeks 1/21/12, trisomy 14. Two Chemical PG 3/12&7/12
** BFP 8/16/12 beta #1 148! beta#2 407 beta #3 4000 u/s 9.10 1 lovely hb 126, Baby Boy is due 04/28/13!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Venting about AF again, I'm getting pretty bored with this topic..

• Options

Ugh-- vent away!

Isn't there anything they can do to make AF get here sooner rather than later? I don't blame you for getting frustrated-- I have zero patience, so if I were in your place, I'd probably be sticking an egg beater up there or something to get it started...

(Sorry-- that may have been a little salty/crass...)

I wish I could fix it for you, but since I can't, I can only send you ((hugs)).

*********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
            -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
    DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
    TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    <br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

• Options
    It is so hard when your body isn't cooperating.  Hang in there.
    Me: 38, PCOS/ DH: 37

DD born 12.21.09, conceived w/ injects and IUI

TTC#2 since Nov 2011

BFP 2.6.12 m/c 6w5d | BFP 5.25.12 c/p

-Back to the RE-

3 medicated IUIs, all BFN

-Taking a break from treatment-

BFP 11.20.12 ~ EDD 7.28.13

image image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Chart
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry your dealing with all this AF crap. Please don't do what Daniele told you to do....lol. Hang in there :) Oh and I wouldn't cancel vacation....you and YH probably need it! Vacations are so precious anymore!

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Options

imageBeckyP005:
    I'm sorry your dealing with all this AF crap. Please don't do what Daniele told you to do....lol. Hang in there :) Oh and I wouldn't cancel vacation....you and YH probably need it! Vacations are so precious anymore!

Could you even imagine being able to fit an egg beater up there?!?! LOL

*********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
            -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
    DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
    TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    <br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

• Options

I'm all about cras this afternoon, I'm always saying to DH, I can't think of many things through this whole process that haven't been stuck up there! It's a little ridiculous.

I think they prefer for things to start naturally rather than force it, I'm going to get bloodwork early next week if I don't get it before then. I did somewhat throw myself at DH last night because sometimes a little sex gets it started, but no luck so far...

nate and teddy
    Me 41 DH 46  Not actively ttc, surprise BFP on 1/6/11! 4/1/11 m/c our sunshine at 16wks after complications from CVS test. TTC #2 **5th cycle 12/6/11 BFP! Missed m/c at 9 weeks 1/21/12, trisomy 14. Two Chemical PG 3/12&7/12
    ** BFP 8/16/12 beta #1 148! beta#2 407 beta #3 4000 u/s 9.10 1 lovely hb 126, Baby Boy is due 04/28/13!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"