Preemies
Options

We're both sick :(

DS and I both have colds. ?Mine started Thursday night. ?DS started sneezing out goop on Saturday. ?Now he seems so miserable. ?The poor little guy is all congested. ?I can hear the raspy sound coming from his nose (not chest, thank goodness) when he is sleeping. ?On top of it all, he is cutting his top teeth. ??

I feel terrible, because I am sure he got it from me even though I've been washing my hands like a madwoman. ?I really hope it is not RSV. I am calling the pedi tomorrow to make sure.

Any suggestions on how to make him more comfortable in the meantime? ?

?

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: We're both sick :(

• Options
    I know just how you feel.  Campbell and I both have colds that sound like yours (stuffy nose, sneezing).  We've just been running her humidifier at night and I used some saline drops and the sucker thing last night.  Poor baby couldn't suck on her pacy and breathe at the same time :(
  • Options

That's the same thing that little Will is going through. ?It makes me feel terrible. ?Now I have a sore throat too, which makes me wonder if he has a sore throat. ?I wish he could talk to me. I've tried saline and the sucker thing too. ?He hates it, but it helps a little.

?I hope you and campbell feel better soon too!?

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"