TTC After a Loss

**kristinem17**

Hi Kristin :)

thanks for checking in - that was so sweet of you - it's great to have a cycle buddy ! ;)

I'm on day 12 - and using CBEFM -not sure when I'm going to O this month - 1st cycle after m/c I got a peak on day 14 , then last month I didn't get any high days or peak days....grr...

but DH and I are going to NYC this weekend so I'm looking forward to a little vacation FWP'ing,,,,:)

I've put a ban on DH's work travel the following week as well, just in case ( he had to reschedule a meeting! )

how is your cycle going ?

keeping my fingers crossed for a Christmas miracle for us!!

Re: **kristinem17**

• Ok - so we are 2 days apart in our cycles - close enough!

I am just using OPK's - testing every 12 hours - hoping to get the smiley in the next 2 days, I am pretty regular.

Your weekend in NYC sound very cool and you will definitely have to FWP your heart out!  That's funny that you are setting his travel schedule - got to keep the reins on!

So far things are going well - I am staying positive.

I told DH earlier today that there was just 1 thing I wanted for Christmas... He was like "I thought we weren't exchanging gifts?!"  I then said "It's not anything you to buy.  I want a BFP!"  And he goes "What the hell is that?"  I was laughing... I told him it stands for "Big Fat Positive Pregnancy Test".  He smiled and said he wanted the exact same thing for Christmas.  I told him if Santa doesn't deliver, New Year's would be just as good a time to get this gift.  He agreed.

Sending baby dust your way....................

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"