Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

milk issue... i think...

So as I said before My dad and I are both lactose intolerant. DS spit up constantly while on formula, which the doctor said was reflux so we thickened the formula with cereal and most of it stayed down. He has been on milk a little over a month and if he gets more than 8-10 oz he throws up. When he throws up, it's chunky and looks like curdled milk. My dad and I can have a little bit of milk (like a glass for the day or a bowl of cereal, but not both). Aiden is still super constipated, there is a good 3 days in between him actually going... Do you think this is because of the milk? Should I talk to the pedi? I just don't understand the chunky throw up.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: milk issue... i think...

• Options

I would def talk to the pedi.  Poor baby. 

Or you could just try soy milk, rice, etc.

• Options
    Yep, talk to your doc.  We're having issues with milk, too.  DS had a milk protein allergy, but tolerated Gentlease formula with minimal, but constant, spit-up.  When we switched to milk, he started having frequent loose stool (3-6x/day).  When I thought back, he has only had 3 formed poops in his entire life, so he probably had difficulty digesting the formula, too. We are going to switch to soy milk for a while to see how he does.  good luck!
    My 2 boys!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"