September 2011 Moms
Options

Yogurt

Lately, O has decided it is super fun to stick her fingers in her mouth after a bite of yogurt.

Today... It's on her face, both hands, the high chair.... And she just rubbed her eye! 

Does yogurt feel cool in her mouth? Am I missing out by not sticking my finger in a mouth full of yogurt??

oa1
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Yogurt

• Options
    imagevnstacie:

Lately, O has decided it is super fun to stick her fingers in her mouth after a bite of yogurt.

Today... It's on her face, both hands, the high chair.... And she just rubbed her eye! 

Does yogurt feel cool in her mouth? Am I missing out by not sticking my finger in a mouth full of yogurt??

I think you should try and report back :) Although that means I should apparently try shoving broccoli up my nose... 

*S15 Siggy January Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance*
    justin timberlake omeletteville gif

• Options
    imagehypotheticalme:
    imagevnstacie:

I think you should try and report back :) Although that means I should apparently try shoving broccoli up my nose... 

Hahah broccoli up the nose might be uncomfortable.  

oa1

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagecmoosey:
    Are you leaving any on her lips after the spoon goes in?  When I spoon feed D blueberries, if any little trace of it is on his lips, his fingers shove it all in his mouth.  Maybe thats just him though.

With or without! Ofcourse after her fingers go in, it's all over everywhere. 

oa1

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"