Philadelphia Babies

Anyone go to Dr. Kakaty-Monzo at Lankenau

In Dr. Bailey's practice.

Did you like her?  Did you get her for delivery, and if so, how was she?

I've only been to her once and didn't get the warm fuzzies, but I felt like the care would be really good.  What was your experience?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone go to Dr. Kakaty-Monzo at Lankenau

• Dr. Bailey was my OB for my delivery in Feb.  I can't praise him enough.  He was my 'primary' OB during my pregnancy.  However I did see Dr. K-M a few times for regular appointments. Yes, I agree she doesn't have the 'warm-fuzzy' personality.  Also, she tends to run behind schedule (as does Dr. B).  However, I had a few emergency appointments during my pregnancy and Dr. K-M saw me for one--I felt like I did receive good care from her.  Dr. Bailey delivered my son, but Dr. K-M oversaw a resident place the stitches after the delivery.  She also reviewed my discharge instructions with me since she was on call the day I left the hospital. 

Overall, I was really happy with their practice.  I had to call the on-call service a few times before the delivery and they were great.  Lankenau staff, especially the nurses were wonderful.  

• Thank you for sharing!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Hello!  I switched to her from my old OBGYN because it was closer, I went for a few visits and switched right back to my old doctor!  She definitely did not have a "bedside" manner and I couldn't imagine giving birth with her as my doctor!  I always had to wait at least an hour to be seen and she never once asked how I was feeling or doing.  Always strictly business.  I'm sure she is a great doctor - I just needed/wanted someone friendlier!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"