Military Families

Pensacola, Fl

My hubby and I are stationed overseas and I'm back home visiting family. While I'm here I need to have an appt at the Pensacola base hospital. I have the appt, but when I go to get on base, will I have to get a pass before I can enter? Thanks to anyone who can help!

CafeMom Tickers

imageCafeMom Tickers

Re: Pensacola, Fl

• RN5406RN5406 member
    If you already have a military ID, you won't need a pass to get on base. Your ID is sufficient. Also, most bases have done away with car decals too. 
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageRN5406:
    If you already have a military ID, you won't need a pass to get on base. Your ID is sufficient. Also, most bases have done away with car decals too

They have? Naval Air Station North Island - San Diego and all major bases here up the west coast still strictly enforce car decals. In regards to the OP, I'd call and check with the base first as I know no base in our area (or some in Florida as that is where I'm from) that will allow a car on without being put on the list or having decals. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies!! When I was on the west coast the car decals were strictly enforced so I was just wondering if it'd be the same east coast. 

CafeMom Tickers

imageCafeMom Tickers
  • When I was in Pensacola (5 years ago) they didn't check anything but ID. Mainly because the aviation museum is open to the public. Could have changed since I was there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was in pensacola for A school a couple of years ago and they were requiring it for base but not for the hospital near corry station. You can always call the hospital and ask what you need to do before you go.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The hospital is at corry station not on NAS Pensacola. We were just there taking a walk down memory lane last weekend. You're ID will get you on base just fine. But it's still open to the public because of the museum.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"