Blended Families

jobalchak

I have a LOT of friends/family all around TN.

If you need additional civilian drive by assistance (not to sound stalkery), let me know.

I just keep hoping since you said the SM seemed to be involved with doing things with the kids, she'll maybe be the voice of reason. Being a mom herself you would think she knows how you must be feeling and will tell your XH it's enough with the games and to let the kids call you now, at the very least.

T&P and big hugs!

Re: jobalchak

• Jo, If your son has a kindle fire, you should be able to text him (and he should be able to text you) as long as he has a wifi connection and has downloaded text+.  Best of luck, I'll be praying for you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Unfortunately SM has defended a lot of XH's behavior over the years. She thinks he shouldn't be paying CS since he has a new kid and I got married, she throws a fit about their tax returns being intercepted, she doesnt understand why I need their home address and telephone numbers, etc. I think she'll be the voice of reason in getting my kids on the plane, but I can see her condoning the current behavior. 

I appreciate your offer to do a drive by (of the non gangster kind of course). I'm waiting to hear from my dad's friend for an update. He drove out there last night and is spending today driving around the different addresses and places the kids have mentioned they go. He's armed with pictures of the kids and XH and I'm pretty confident he'll spot them. But if he doesn't, I'll definitely be employing your surveillance services! 

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

• Loading the player...
  • imagefauxshelley:

Jo, If your son has a kindle fire, you should be able to text him (and he should be able to text you) as long as he has a wifi connection and has downloaded text+.  Best of luck, I'll be praying for you!

He actually does have a kindle fire, but my husband and I didn't get him the wifi because we wanted to be able to monitor his usage. I'm totally kicking myself now.  

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"