Babies on the Brain
Options

SP.

i wanna be you when i grow up.

k? thnkx

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: SP.

• Options
    lol.  No you don't.  I have snausage fingers!!!!!
  • Options

your seriously like the cutes pregnant lady ever. lol.

sausage fingers smausage fingers.

pshaw.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagesweetpea7628:

At least your ring still fits :P DH won't even hold my hand anymore. Butthead.

imageimage
  • Options
    imageMrs.Rotty:

your seriously like the cutes pregnant lady ever. lol.

sausage fingers smausage fingers.

pshaw.

If so this is a recent turn of events.  lol  Pregnancy hormones were not kind to my already sensitive skin.  Holy break outs batman.  And I just finally got the wonderful pregnancy hair that everyone talks about.  It's about damn time!!!!!  lol 

Brooke, I had to pry my rings off today because they were really cutting off my circulation.  It was horrible.  And DH keeps joking about cutting off my fingers and frying them up since they look so sausagy! 

• Options
    imageBrookeNicole09:

imagesweetpea7628:

you too brook. seriously.

i hate all you tiny pregnant people.

i hope to loose 30 lbs before ttc.

i'm deathly affraid of gaining so much weight my body changes forever.

flameable... yes

truthful... yes

• Options
    Ditto Brooke, you can still wear your rings. I hope my fingers go back down after. You are super adorable!
  • Options

I just hope I can lose my 30+ lbs after the kid. A lot of it went to my legs (like some of my lounge pants don't fit.. how the eff does that happen?! They're stretchy!) And I so hope that goes away :/

So I can't flame you, because I miss my old body and I fear it won't ever be the same.

imageimage
  • Options
    imageMrs.Rotty:
    imageBrookeNicole09:

imagesweetpea7628:

you too brook. seriously.

i hate all you tiny pregnant people.

i hope to loose 30 lbs before ttc.

i'm deathly affraid of gaining so much weight my body changes forever.

flameable... yes

truthful... yes

My biggest fear about pregnancy was that I was going to get big and fat and never loose the weight.  It didn't help that my mom told me I was going to be the worlds biggest pregnanty chick.  I've just been really really lucky that my body has cooperated with me and not gained a ton.  The pregnancy Gods have shined down on me.  And for that I am forever thankful!!!

I still hold my breath when I hop up on the scale (after stripping down to whatever doesn't get me kicked out of the doctor's office.)  Stupid body image issues. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"