December 2010 Moms
Options

Brody is so impatient (diaper related)

Never thought that would happen! He went to bed in a diaper and t-shirt b/c it was so hot. I heard him this morning and went in a few minutes later to find a soaking wet diaper on the floor. Guess he didn't want to wait for me to change him :)

Luckily he didn't pee or poop everywhere...that would have been fun to clean up. Guess he's going to bed tonight with pants or a onesie!

My little man at 0-1-2
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin me baby!
BabyFruit Ticker http://mamasaywhat.com/

Re: Brody is so impatient (diaper related)

• Options

My mom said I used to do this every night!  Thankfully, my child hasn't figured out how to undo the tabs yet!  At least he didn't pee on anything!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yeah, we did this once a few weeks ago for the first time, and we won't be doing it again!  DH went in to get DS after a nap, and the boy was standing there butt naked.  Diaper was on the floor and the crib was wet.  Could have been worse...poop!...but we learned our lesson.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Uh oh! lol Time to start putting the diapers on backwards? Stick out tongue

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Options
    Ah! I hope O doesn't start doing this. On a side note, I used to have some toddlers who would take their diapers off at night, every night. Their mom finally started using duct tape around the atbs because they couldn't get them off at night. You should have seen my face the first morning she was running late, hadn't had time to change them and didn't tell us about the tape Indifferent
    imageimage
  • Options

Ours did this last summer, except that it was a cloth diaper with a cover, and he was teething and thus CHEWING on the pee-soaked liner. Ew, ew ew! 

I think that's the grossest thing I've witnessed from my kid thus far, and I've never dared put him in bed without pants or a onesie since!

• Options

imageStrunella:
    Yeah, we did this once a few weeks ago for the first time, and we won't be doing it again!  DH went in to get DS after a nap, and the boy was standing there butt naked.  Diaper was on the floor and the crib was wet.  Could have been worse...poop!...but we learned our lesson.

This except there was poop  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married my best friend 01/01/09

BFP#1 05/06/10. Jarebear born 12/29/10.

BFP#2 06/22/12 (DH's birthday). EDD 02/23/13. M/C and D&C 08/09/12

BFP#3 02/04/13. Alaina Beth born 10/09/13.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"