3rd Trimester

i get so period-crampy every night lately.

nothing that is timeable duh, but soo annoying.  i was liking my 9 months of period-free pain heh

Re: i get so period-crampy every night lately.

• That's how I have felt all weekend. I am hoping it is leading towards some progress or something. Otherwise, it just sucks.
  • That's how my trip to L&D started and 2 days later, a baby!  Big Smile 

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Does it happen when you lie down?  I've started dreading going to bed at night b/c of cramping, BH, and the baby twitching and moving.

My doctor says it's a good sign of progression though.

• Me too. Just to clarify, those are contractions right?
  • imageklmbride05:
    Me too. Just to clarify, those are contractions right?

Sometimes mine happen with contractions, and sometimes it just lingers. It does get stronger with contractions though.

• imageklmbride05:

I have no idea.  Mine was constant mild cramping every day at various parts of the day, and that lasted about a week.  They were not timeable and they never got any more severe in intensity. 

imageimageimage
  • imageklmbride05:

I was told the crampy feelings (like period cramps) is the cervix dilating.

• I have been getting them nightly since friday. Some are timeable, others just seem to lock down for EVER which hurts like crazy. Been getting nausas and puking too. Kinda driving me crazy.
  • my Dr said the period type cramping is the 'uterus preparing' hehe. so i guess it's a contraction of sorts? I figure anything not timeable is not a contraction lolz. 

the baby moving tends to make things worse with cramping, BH's, etc etc..  it's like he sets it off sometimes!

• Oh I'm getting that too. I'm hoping its a sign of progression. I'm glad a pp brought it up, because mine are worse when I lay down. I don't think I realized that until now. Maybe it's just my body relaxing so I notice it more? I dunno.
  • I just started noticing them coming and going this morning as I woke up... I have a dr. appointment this afternoon, so we'll see what she says :) Totally feels like my period though... I had forgotten what those cramps felt like.
    carrie ~ me-at-carrie.cc ~ 4/21/2007
    * blog * first baby blog * baby 2.0 blog * twitter *

IMG_0578

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"