New Jersey Babies
Options

Summit NJ Daycare?

Hello!

I'm pregnant with my first (due in October) and relatively new to Summit. We have no family in the area, so we're kind of at a loss for information.  I'm searching for child care and really coming up dry. The only three places I've found are Super Kids, the Learning Circle at the Y, and Zadie's Place. A few questions for anybody who can help:

1. How does one go about finding a private day care in the Summit area? I really haven't been able to find anything...

2. Have you heard anything about the three day care centers listed above? Any feedback or advice or reviews are welcome! 

3. How would one search for a nanny share in the area? I have looked for moms' blogs, websites, and online communities for the Summit area and haven't found anything.

Thank you for any help you can provide!

Re: Summit NJ Daycare?

• Options

Hi Katie!

I used to nanny then I found a recruiting job to recruit nannies and now I am a mom to be in a few weeks!! So I feel I could be of some help, I hope.

I found the kids I've nannied love going to the connection in summit, you may want to check them out.  I don't have too much information on nanny sharing. You might find success on care.com in that avenue. 

Good luck :0) 

• Options
    Hello, my daughter has been going to Bright Horizons in Summit (attached to Overlook Medical Center) since she was 3 months old (she is now 12 months).  We are very happy with their services.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Katie - Check out www.mondayam.com - im not sure what kind of daycare you are looking for.  This group runs in-home daycare (in the DCP's home).  You can meet with various DCP's to see if there is a good match.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hey Katie,

Just thought I'd through out that I too am expecting my first in October and actually live close by (I'm in Springfield).    Haven't researched child care services yet, but if I come across any locally, I'll let you know.  Feel free to PM me too.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"