Pregnant after 35
Options

**Karenannmark***

Hi!!!

today is the day :-)  Happy due date.  I have been thinking of you all day and wondering if you are in labor, or just sadly hanging out wishing labor would start.  I am sending lots of labor dust and thoughts and prayers your way that you are having Sean and he will be in your arms quickly and easily (LOL) HUGS!!!

Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: **Karenannmark***

• Options
    I second all of this! I can't believe it's your due date already!!
  • Options

Thanks so much ladies, still here........went for doc apt today and nothing really happening 'snif snif' nurse wasnt happy about the amount of sorry...discharge when when she did internal so she sent me the hospital, she thought maybe i was leaking but all went great and i was hooked up to monitor, mummy and baby are good thankfuly, they did a culture test also just incase thrush or anything so i await those results.

So thats the story with me, alot of painless braxton hicks with random aches n pains for now!!!

Jess - how Evelyn doing, bringing joy to your hearts evey day im sure x

bennifer - not long for you now either, how are you feeling?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I feel good other than the swelling and tingly fingers... will ask OB about that at appt tomorrow. Keep us updated ... do you feel like Sean is coming anytime soon or do you think he is just too darn comfy in there?
  • Options
    imagekarenannmark:

Thanks so much ladies, still here........went for doc apt today and nothing really happening 'snif snif' nurse wasnt happy about the amount of sorry...discharge when when she did internal so she sent me the hospital, she thought maybe i was leaking but all went great and i was hooked up to monitor, mummy and baby are good thankfuly, they did a culture test also just incase thrush or anything so i await those results.

So thats the story with me, alot of painless braxton hicks with random aches n pains for now!!!

Jess - how Evelyn doing, bringing joy to your hearts evey day im sure x

bennifer - not long for you now either, how are you feeling?

Evelyn is doing wonderfull!!! She is 2 months old now and almost getting too big for her newborn clothes! YAY :-)  she is just the delight of our life and I didn't even Know I wanted a baby. Breast feeding is starting to get better ( we are supplementing bottles of formula while I am at work tho.  boo)  And I don't know if I have mentioned it but Evelyn is sleeping thru the night!! (my other two children did not sleep at all until 6 months old!) so this "old" mama is really happy with her!   glad to hear you and baby sean are doing well, sorry to hear that you are now "over due"  remember that a due date is just an educated guess on their part and baby's don't alway go by calendar dates.  I am thinking of you every day and trying to guess if you are starting labor.  I think about all of the emotions I went through and how much my mind and focus were completely turned inward to my child.  Even though this time feels like torture with the waiting, try to enjoy these days and talk a lot to sean about how wonderful the world is going to be- you will appreciate it later when you are remembering this time of yiour life.  hopefully the discharge issue will turn out to be a slow release of your mucus plug and nothing more :-)  good luck and lots of happy labor dust is coming your way from me and Ev.  hugs

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

Evelyn as a book end

imageimage" mce_src="image">

BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards