October 2011 Moms
Options

I am doing laundry.

I know that's earth shattering news.   But I am about ready to take a bat to my dryer.  It might work better that way.  We are going to the cottage today, I am waiting for three t-shirts and four pairs of underwear. I put them in the dryer an hour ago. They aren't dry yet.  I think I am buying a new dryer.  My washer takes 20 minutes. Clothes air dry faster than my dryer can dry them.  As soon as the dryer is done I can finish packing. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I am doing laundry.

• Options

Ugh, that is so frustrating! 

I am also doing laundry...trying to get all of SO's stuff, my stuff, and DD's stuff washed and packed for the honeymoon.  I'm sick of laundry. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Have fun at the cottage.  This might be a stupid question, so pardon me asking, but have you checked the dryer vent?  We clean the filter regularly, but when our dryer stopped working we unscrewed the vent on the outside of the house and found a softball size ball of lint.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know when we only have a few things they never seem to dry right, I always throw a couple towels or something in there. I don't know why, it's like the sensor can't tell how wet they are.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"