October 2011 Moms
Options

Does LO prefer fruits or veggies?

DS would much rather have veggies.  I tried to give him apples today and he spit them out.  Not just let them run down his chin, but projectile spit them!  I switched to sweet potatoes and I couldn't shovel them in fast enough! 
Married 08.19.06 ~ DS 9.30.11 ~ Baby #2 EDD 11.28.18

Re: Does LO prefer fruits or veggies?

• Options
    It strongly depends on the fruit or the veggie. He loved broccoli, he doesn't really care for carrots. Loved apricots and melon, not too fond of apples and hates banana. So it really depends on what's there to choose from.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

With the exception of bananas L prefers veggies, though I'll admit the only other fruits we've tried are apples, mangos and plums. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    LBB loves both.  I don't think he prefers one over the other, but he prefers certain individual objects over others (if that makes sense - it sounds weird when I write it).  Like he prefers green beans and broccoli over apples and oranges.  He prefers plums, mango, and watermelon over squash or potatoes, etc. etc. etc.
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    The answer to that question is. Yes.  DS just likes food.  Of any kind. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageblu-eyedwife:
    LBB loves both.  I don't think he prefers one over the other, but he prefers certain individual objects over others (if that makes sense - it sounds weird when I write it).  Like he prefers green beans and broccoli over apples and oranges.  He prefers plums, mango, and watermelon over squash or potatoes, etc. etc. etc.

I understand what you are saying and my LO is the same way.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"