Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

s/o white noise

Some friends of mine have a 9 month old who still needs white noise to nap and sleep.

When/how will you stop using it or will you just let DC grow out of it?

Re: s/o white noise

• Options
    I dunno, I've thought about this too. I have no plan. Right now I'm as hooked on baby crack as he is  :)
  • Options
    And Quinn is adorable btw. She looks a lot like you I think. I've also meant to ask you, where are you in Illinois? I'm on the NW side of Chicago.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Pre baby I would wear earplugs to bed because of DH's snoring. Obviously I can't wear them now since I'm looking after an infant so the white noise has helped me wean myself of off earplugs. The problem is now I'm addicted to white noise. So when we eventually move DD to her own room, I think she'll be fine without the white noise but mummy will still need it!
  • Options
    imageDMD3443:
    And Quinn is adorable btw. She looks a lot like you I think. I've also meant to ask you, where are you in Illinois? I'm on the NW side of Chicago.
    I'm not actually in Chicago, but in the far west suburbs!
  • Options

I think I am addicted to the white noise too. I have always slept with a fan on from the earliest I can remember. Now we don't even turn the fan on in our room because we both got used to the baby crack machine.?

Love Quinn's pic. She is an angel.?

• Options
    imageParks2Be:

I think I am addicted to the white noise too. I have always slept with a fan on from the earliest I can remember. Now we don't even turn the fan on in our room because we both got used to the baby crack machine. 

DH has slept with a fan since he was a little kid too. But he sleeps with it on high about 6 inches from his face. Used to drive me nuts!

• Options

Oh I can't have it blowing anywhere on me. I can only take the sound.?

?

• Options
    DH and I are addicted to the box fan... so glad we have the baby crack now to take on trips with us!  We usually try to find a radio to turn on static... we are a white noise fam I guess
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"