Baby Names

Intro

Hi everyone. New here - just found out we're expecting in mid-March. Of course, the first thing I did was whip out the baby name lists! DH just laughed when I showed him the highlighted list I'd already made up weeks ago. He thinks I'm already succombing to pregnancy brain. :) I've been dying to talk baby names since we started TTC and now I'm ecstatic that he HAS to talk about at some point! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Intro

• Congrats!! Picking names is so much fun:)
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Welcome and congratulations! Tell you DH that I (and plenty of other women here) have been talking baby names loooooong before even TTC! 

You should share you list for feedback! 

• Loading the player...
  • Congrats on your BFP!

DH wouldn't even discuss names until we found out the sex. I guess I can't blame him.. A lot less names to worry about!

• Congrats on your BFP AbbieAdams!

Names are so much fun! Just a little something to keep in mind,

When I was going through names for DD,  I came on this board A LOT... but sometimes it can get a lil snarky and I took it personally (pg horomones pry didn't help lol). In the end don't take it to heart, it's your LO and only you can decide a name... all of us on here are complete strangers and name popularity is different from place to place and person to person.

H&H 9!!

Proud babywearing, breastfeeding, vaccinating SAHM of 2U2!
    imageLilypie - (qCSN)Lilypie - (5rzN)imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Welcome!

DH and I started discussing names well before we were even engaged so I definitely don't think it's a pregnancy brain symptom lol. But it's great that now he'll HAVE to discuss it! Wink

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 - 11/7/12 * M/C - 12/8/12 @ 7W6D
    BFP #2 - 3/2/13 * DS1 - BORN ON EDD - 11/13/13
    BFP #3 - 11/7/14 * DS2 - BORN ON EDD - 07/21/15 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"