TTC After a Loss

B/c I'm trying to focus on happier times..PIP

Picture with your dh/partner during a great time, occasion etc..

Here's mine:

Wine tasting in Napa, we drove from Napa to San Diego mostly on US-1 travelling to all sorts of wineries, it was a great trip:

How about you?

Re: B/c I'm trying to focus on happier times..PIP

• There's a pic in my siggy of DH and I in Gatlinburg one weekend in March we were going to a Nascar race in Bristol.  I really need a new pic...I think I may do that now!  So it will be changing soon to a pic from last weekend.
  • That is a great pic Michelle! Are you a big Nascar fan? We live near that track in Joliet, IL but have not been to race. I was actually at the Daytona race where Dale Earnhardt died, it was so tragic.
  • Loading the player...
  • httn, where to you live? I am also in the chicagoland area and never thought I'd see someone on here from around my area. I am up near Great America, almost WI.

Love.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagehttn:
    That is a great pic Michelle! Are you a big Nascar fan? We live near that track in Joliet, IL but have not been to race. I was actually at the Daytona race where Dale Earnhardt died, it was so tragic.

Thanks...I have now changed the pic.Wink  DH is a big Nascar fan.  I enjoy being at the track more than watching it on T.V.   We are Jr. fans!  DH was a big Dale Sr. fan before he died.  We actually toured the Daytona track on our honeymoon since it was on the way to Orlando.

Eric and I at a wedding. Wedding's are always fun!

• imagelabbie1821:

httn, where to you live? I am also in the chicagoland area and never thought I'd see someone on here from around my area. I am up near Great America, almost WI.

Love.

Hi there! I live in the far Southwest Suburbs it's a small town (Manhattan) near Joliet. I used to live in the city for about 5 years but we bought a house out here. I was just at Great America for Fright Fest :) 

• imagemichelle16_01:

imagehttn:
    That is a great pic Michelle! Are you a big Nascar fan? We live near that track in Joliet, IL but have not been to race. I was actually at the Daytona race where Dale Earnhardt died, it was so tragic.

Thanks...I have now changed the pic.Wink  DH is a big Nascar fan.  I enjoy being at the track more than watching it on T.V.   We are Jr. fans!  DH was a big Dale Sr. fan before he died.  We actually toured the Daytona track on our honeymoon since it was on the way to Orlando.

It's really quite an experience to go isn't it? Very different from tv. I used to live in Daytona, race week was always insane!! I like Bobby Labonte not sure if he is even racing anymore :)

• imagevalerieanderic:

You two make a great couple!

• httn - hi! Im just butting in - I live in Joliet - what a small world!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagehttn:
    imagevalerieanderic:

You two make a great couple!

Awwww! Thanks!

• This is when DH & I first started dating...wow we were only 19 then LOL.  This was seven years ago.  I will have to find more pics hehe.  DH hates pictures so its hard to find ones other than our wedding pics.

imageimage

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    2.7.08 delivered twin girls at 19 wks

On my birthday a few years ago, we rode DH's motorcycle all around Las Vegas and went riding around the Valley of Fire.  One of my most enjoyable birthdays ever.

4/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    8/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    3/09 Polyp removed and dx MTHFR (both copies)
    6 Clomid cycles, all BFN
    5/09 IUI#1 with Clomid=BFN
    6/09 IUI#2 with Clomid=BFN
    8/09 IUI#3 with Clomid=BFN
    IVF#1 = BFN
    IVF#2 = BFN
    IVF#3 ET 2 Grade A blasts 11/16/11
    Beta #1: 485
    Beta #2: 2,495
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
    imageimageimage

Kona, HI 2006-

DH got us tickets for Christmas!

He was initially planning on proposing there, but decided he couldn't wait and ended up popping the question December 6th under the town Christmas lights display instead!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"