Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Joining you

This isnt a group anyone is excited to join but I'm so glad there is somewhere for me to go. I had some minor spotting last night and this morning so I called doctor and got in for a u/s. they were unable to find a hb and said I was measuring at 8 weeks when I should be 10 weeks. They took blood and are going to do the same Saturday to check my hcg levels. It's been a rough day but I'm glad I have somewhere to go where I have women that can relate to what I am going through. This was our first pregnancy but definitely won't be our last. 
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Joining you

• I'm so sorry for your loss and that you are going through this heartbreaking experience.  (( Hugs ))

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• I am so sorry for your loss :(  Know that others have been through this as well and are here to listen and give advice when needed.  Keeping you in my thoughts.
    BFP #1 9/3/2011 Chemical Pregnancy - 9/14/2011 BFP #2 12/6/11 Missed MC - D&C 1/24/12 BFP #3 6/15/12 EDD 2/21/2013 Stick baby, stick! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so very sorry for your loss. There are a lot of wonderful and brave women here, so you're not alone as you try to navigate this experience, the emotions, dealing with grief, and all that comes with it.

I pray for better days ahead for you. Big hugs, sweetie!

• I am so sorry for your loss. I too know how much it hurts especially the first time. I will keep you in my prayers~
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"