Multiples

City Mini parent console

Hello!

We bought a double city mini a few months back and really like it.  I was curious what you use for a parent console/organizer?  We attached the baby jogger one in the store, but it seemed to be made for the single and fit funny.  Someone posted a few days ago about a J.L Childress double organizer and that looked good too, but there were no responses. 

Thanks!

R & R- Twin Girls January 2012

Re: City Mini parent console

• It certainly depends on your needs, but I just use a plastic link toy attached to the handle to hold my purse or a diaper bag, and we have a few cup holders that we attach as needed.  For walks I just toss my keys, wallet, and our water bottles in the back pouches and go.
  • I have the Sunshine Kids Buggy Buddy.  Works great, and is MUCH cheaper than the BJ one.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I also have the sunshine kids buggy buddy. It works great! I bought 2 so the girls sippys and my water would fit. I also liked the ? balanced? look of 2...weird I know ;-)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Notes:
  • Thanks so much!  I am going to order it. I could get 2 for just about the price of 1 of the JL Chilress one. 
    R & R- Twin Girls January 2012
  • We have the Sunshine Kids console that I got for $10 on Amazon. Works well!
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"