December 2010 Moms
Options

Lady & Sons restaurant

has anyone ever been. I am doing a road trip from Florida to North Carolina next week. I will be passing through Savannah so I was thinking about eating there. Is it worth it & if not can you make some other recommendations? Thanks
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Lady & Sons restaurant

• Options
    lrn327lrn327 member
    We were just in Savannah last week and stayed right next to it.  We didn't go because I had LO by myself most of the time while DH worked AND I've heard (though can't confirm) that you normally need to either have made reservations a couple months in advance or have a really good concierge.  I have heard though that you can get take out from the catering entrance though with just a phone ahead.  For alternatives, if your not with LO, DH ate at the Pink House which is very nearby and said he loved it.  DS and I had pizza that night, LOL!  If you do have LO, I'd recommend Vinnie Van Go Gos for pizza.  Just a heads up that they don't have high chairs but C actually did just fine.  Again, if you do have LO, be sure to stop at Ellis Square (right next to Lady and Sons) to let him play in the fountains.  C had a blast! Let me know if I can answer any more Savannah questions.  You might also try asking Jarebear b/c I suspect she has more familiarity with Savannah.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageluckystarz:
    I REALLY want to go to Savannah just to eat there!

Come down, LS, and I'll buy your food there! Promise!

Sad to say but as close as I am, I haven't been. However, my mom took her sister and they LOVED it.  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married my best friend 01/01/09

BFP#1 05/06/10. Jarebear born 12/29/10.

BFP#2 06/22/12 (DH's birthday). EDD 02/23/13. M/C and D&C 08/09/12

BFP#3 02/04/13. Alaina Beth born 10/09/13.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ok I will def try & stop there then. I have never been to Savannah & I really can't wait to go.Yeah..
  • Options
    You'll love it! It is really beautiful. Are you taking LO?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married my best friend 01/01/09

BFP#1 05/06/10. Jarebear born 12/29/10.

BFP#2 06/22/12 (DH's birthday). EDD 02/23/13. M/C and D&C 08/09/12

BFP#3 02/04/13. Alaina Beth born 10/09/13.
  • Options

imagejarebearsmom:
    You'll love it! It is really beautiful. Are you taking LO?

Yes

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"