Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

why wasn't I told about bouncers????

LOL .. we just bought a bouncer for our DD and she loooooves it!!!  

she wasn't into the swing very much and usually cries right away.. but she seems to be happy about the bouncer!! woo hoo :0)

Re: why wasn't I told about bouncers????

• Options
    My DS was the opposite. He liked the swing before he liked the bouncer. However, it did take a month to get him into the swing (he didn't like it before then). It took until he was almost 2 months old until he liked the bouncer. We also have a newborn to toddler rocker and he loved that right from the day we brought him home (probably b/c it reclines more than a bouncer does).
  • Options

imageMrs.BLG:
    My DS was the opposite. He liked the swing before he liked the bouncer. However, it did take a month to get him into the swing (he didn't like it before then). It took until he was almost 2 months old until he liked the bouncer. We also have a newborn to toddler rocker and he loved that right from the day we brought him home (probably b/c it reclines more than a bouncer does).

My DD was excatly the same. Hated the swing, bouncer etc during the first month. Then she loved the swing, hated the bouncer. Now she loves both! :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Aw that is sad you didnt know. I got two because they are so awesome and I didnt want to drag it up and down the stairs. I am glad you found one. DD is just starting to like the swing now she hated it before.
  • Options

Cool!  What do you mean by a bouncer?  Is that one of those low seats that like vibrate?

• Options
    imageAlbanyBride33:

Cool!  What do you mean by a bouncer?  Is that one of those low seats that like vibrate?

yes that's exactly it!!! 

• Options
    Love the pic Daniela!
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imagefuturemrscrocco:
    Love the pic Daniela!

thank you!!!  :0)

• Options
    Our kiddo naps in her bouncer EVERY DAY.  I can't imagine what we're going to do when she outgrows it.  :(
    -Deborah

• Options
    Cool!  My mom actually brought us up one today!  We just need batteries though before we can try it out!  I'm glad to hear your DD likes it, our DS hasn't been a fan of the swing so maybe there's hope for us too!
  • Options
    I swear the only way we get to eat, shower, or clean is becaues of the bouncer.  DD is not a big fan of her swing either!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"