Trouble TTC
Options

HSG - Tomorrow

Hi Ladies, so... all scheduled for my HSG tomorrow. Trying to not freak out and be anxious about this. I get myself all worked up about these things and then they are fine. This for some reason I just can't let go of. Hoping it will be quick and for the most part painless.

After this, follow up with the RE and setting a plan. Can't wait to have some type of action/plan in all of this. My husband is wonderful and has been so supportive in this crazy journey. We really like our RE and are both ready to get started in treatments.

Hope your all having a good Thursday. Almost TGIF :)

Me; 28 Hubby: 29 - TTC since 5/11 - PCOS Cycle #18-21 Clomid & Trigger & TI = BFN 
Cycle #22 Gonal-F & Trigger & IUI = BFFP!! EDD 10/4/13 Beta#1 50.5, Beta#2 212, Beta#3 452, First HB 133!!!Logan William born 10/7

Re: HSG - Tomorrow

• Options

GL tomorrow. Take some tylenol about a half hour to hour before and you should be fine. Everyone's experience is different, but overall it isn't bad. Also bring your own pad, the ones they give you are HUGE.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Good luck. I felt the same way when I went in for my HSG..... Once it was over I felt incredibly relieved.....

Definetly take some Advil or Motrin before hand!

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree with all pp. With mine I didn't have bleeding till the next couple days that lasted a few days. Overall very easy procedure. Good luck!!
  • Options
    I agree with everyone else. I was worried about mine, but I took some tylenol about an hour before and it wasn't too bad at all! Good luck and try not to worry- it will be over before you know it!
    TTC since October 2010 Dx with PCOS
    Six months of Metformin=BFN, Six rounds of Clomid=BFN
    October 2012: Follistim, Ovidrel and 1500MG Metformin = BFP!
    11/20/2012: Beta #1- 176! 11/23/2012: Beta #2- 738!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I took a couple of advils before.

Some cramping (it felt like when you do intense pilates or 100 situps). Laughing wasn't easy -- but it passed after a day.

Good luck!

Adam & Shoshie 10-21-07: "My family is big and loud and everybody's in each other's lives and business. ... but wherever I go, they will always be there." * My Blog: Tales of a Hopeful Jewish Mom to Be * BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Mine was so much better than I anticipated!  I took 4 advil beforehand and had mild cramps during the procedure and for a few hours after, but never had to take any more meds. Just think, you'll soon be able to cross this test off your list and move forward with treatments :)  This test had been hanging over me for months and months and I feel so relieved!!

Me 28 DH 29 ttc since January 2011 CD 3 b/w showed elevated TSH and prolactin CD 21 b/w confirmed ovulation 1/2012 diagnosed with Hashimoto's hypothyroidism and started Synthroid S/A awesome count and motility, kruger morphology 5%, low end of normal but RE said this is fine HSG June 2012 - All clear IUI + Clomid Round 2 worked!!!! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageRvnsgrl81:

GL tomorrow. Take some tylenol about a half hour to hour before and you should be fine. Everyone's experience is different, but overall it isn't bad. Also bring your own pad, the ones they give you are HUGE.

Great advice and good luck!

~TTC#1 Since July 2011~ 
    Dx: Fibroids & Tubal Infertility
                                                        9/12 -IVF#1 =BFN; 5/14 -IVF#2=BFP:-) EDD 2.19.2015                                                

S/PAIF Welcome 

imageimageimage

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

I had mine recently and was all worked up, too. It was no big deal. Really.

I know it's easier said than done, but try not to get too worked up over it. It's over in a second, and I didn't even have any pain.

You'll do great. 

TTC since June 2010.
    DX hypothyroidism, pituitary hyperfunction, and PCOS.
    On med/treatment break indefinitely. Not currently trying.
    Lots of love to all of my Golden Girls!
    The Vagtastic Voyage
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Good luck!
  • Options
    Good luck! Mine was a piece of cake, took 800 mg of Ibuprofen 60 min prior, and had no bleeding..hope all is well with yours!
    Patiently waiting for our 1st since 9/2010.
    Dealing with MFI, good count, good motility, 3% morph-HSG all clear, all other test results came back normal, IUI is our next step
    May 2012- Clomid 50mg + IUI = BFN
    June- Cycle Break
    July- Forced cycle break due to cysts
    August- Femara, Trigger, IUI#2= ?
  • Options
    imageBellaLux:
    imageRvnsgrl81:

Great advice and good luck!

Thanks I learned from the best...the ladies here! Wink

• Options
    Thanks ladies! Just hoping for clear tubes and a smooth procedure! Ibuprofen ready to go! 
    Me; 28 Hubby: 29 - TTC since 5/11 - PCOS Cycle #18-21 Clomid & Trigger & TI = BFN 
    Cycle #22 Gonal-F & Trigger & IUI = BFFP!! EDD 10/4/13 Beta#1 50.5, Beta#2 212, Beta#3 452, First HB 133!!!Logan William born 10/7
  • Options
    FX for good results! Good luck.  It's a fast procedure, thankfully.
    TTC #1 since March 2011 dx: annovulation/unexplained Jan 2011: Hysterosonogram clear Nov 2011: HSG Clear, SA normal 3 failed rounds Clomid 2 failed rounds Femara BFP: 7-3-12 BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"