Baby Names
Options

10 Illegal Baby Names

Link that showed up in my FB news feed. I've previously read about a few of the names on the list, but there's always more to be added.

https://tinyurl.com/7nr2cl2

Dx: PCOS, started Metformin 7/13

Re: 10 Illegal Baby Names

• Options
    I certainly would not follow these laws. Its a shame that people actually made names illegal to have..
  • Options
    I've read that article before but this is the first time I noticed that Italian courts refused to allow parents to use Andrea (an Italian boy's name) on a girl. Sweet Moses, what I wouldn't give for a law prohibiting parents from using boy names on girls! The checkout girl at the grocery store today was named Tyler...this trend needs to stop. Now. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
    VOTE on my Name List
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Many countries have laws like this primarily to uphold tradition, protect their culture, & restrict the use of names reserved for royal families. While I'm happy not to have the restrictions myself, I can kind of see where they're coming from with all the ridiculous yooneek names that keep cropping up here & every boys name being tacked on to little girls. To each their own.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Uhh... lol?
    People can be odd.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Audio Science. I might use that one day! Just joking, but really?? Who names their kid that. It's a child not your High School Class.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    Oh wow. Those are... Interesting?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"