October 2011 Moms
Options

Spoiled by Elfster Anasazi !!!

Today was already a great day, because it was my last day of working summer school before I'm off for a month with Abby! It became an AWESOME day when I got home to this huge package of goodies from Anasazi. Along will all the goodies she wrote out a very thoughtful description of each item and the history of the place it came from. So very special!

Here's what I got: 1 bottle of red wine, 1 bottle of sangria, buttermilk cookies, popped popcorn and popcorn kernels, organic chocolates, and diced tomatoes.

Wow, right?!? I've already tried one of the buttermilk cookies and they are delish -- melt right in your mouth! I'm looking forward to trying all the other goodies soon.

Thank you, SO much Anasazi!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Spoiled by Elfster Anasazi !!!

• Options

imagecrystalbaby:
    Roselyn's bakery cookies are so good! Nice package, Ansazi!

Absolutely delicious! You definitely need to take some with you to CA, Crystal. :o) Speaking of which, are you driving there -- you definitely should stop in KC, it is SO on your way!

• Options

YAY!  I am so glad everything arrived in one piece :)  I have to say I had so much fun shopping for goodies for this exchange, I could have put in so much more.  

Creedon was my elfster and typed up a little info sheet too.  I liked the idea so much that I copied.

Enjoy the Indiana goodies!  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageanasazi17:

YAY!  I am so glad everything arrived in one piece :)  I have to say I had so much fun shopping for goodies for this exchange, I could have put in so much more.  

Creedon was my elfster and typed up a little info sheet too.  I liked the idea so much that I copied.

Enjoy the Indiana goodies!  

It is an AWESOME gift! I think I'm going to make some homemade spaghetti and sauce this weekend and use the tomatoes and have some of the wine. :o)

I wish I would have typed up an info sheet on my gifts, but just mentioned the store names. Oh well! Your descriptions definitely made it more meaningful and interesting. :o)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"