September 2012 Moms
Options

Who lives in Columbus??

I remember someone lives in Columbus, but I can't remember the exact screen name.  Jw what you are doing for daycare?  I'm struggling trying to find a place.  Thanks!!!

Carter Douglas 09.25.12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Who lives in Columbus??

• Options
    Indiana or Ohio?

View Full Size Image

• Options
    Me! My mom is watching little guy for 2 years. What area of town are you looking for? Check out Action for Children to find highly rated child care.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    lizallizal member

I live in Columbus!  I never had to use daycare because I've been staying at home with my son and also babysitting other people's kiddos during the day to make some extra money.  I think it's much more affordable to go to an in home daycare instead of a formal daycare.

I know some people find their care providers on Craigslist, but that personally scares me!  You can also ask around to your friends if they know of anyone who is a SAHM who also babysits because it seems to be a popular thing to do around here.

• Options

Columbus, Ohio

Thanks Jen, it was you I was thinking of.  I can't believe the cost of daycare centers!!  I spoke with action for children and they gave me about 8 referrals, but a lot do them are in the not so nice part of town!

Lizal-I'm going to look on care.com 

Carter Douglas 09.25.12

• Options

Day care centers are crazy expensive! My friend had good experiences at Kindercare in Gahanna and Jelly Bean Junction. You could also contact your local elementary school and ask for suggestions. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"