Blended Families

An open thank you note

I'm not hurt by anyone's snark yesterday, or anyone who thought I was overreacting yesterday. Truth is, all of our situations are so incredibly different, and since no 2 situations are the same we can't really judge what is overreacting and what isn't. For those of you who haven't had to deal with an XH who has a history of DV and a history of playing games and "hiding" the kids when in his care, it's hard to understand why I was so worried yesterday. For me, I tend to read many of the posts on this board and jump to the immediate, "no stone left unturned, do whatever it takes to keep the child safe", even though those situations are not the same as mine and may not warrant such a reaction. I think we're all just trying to do the best we can with what we've experienced.

What I would very much like to say is that despite all of our different situations on this board, I have felt immensely cared for and supported since my update yesterday. Between the posts on the board and the PMs I've received, I have been wonderfully overwhelmed with the outpouring of well wishes and prayers. For that, I am grateful to all of you. This situation I am finding myself in is one that I would never wish on anyone, not even the snarkiest of posters. Being here and reading and responding to everyone?s replies has kept me somewhat sane today (and yesterday) and again, I am grateful for that.

So thank you for the prayers, PMs, advice, solidarity and concern.  I genuinely appreciate this community for supporting me the way that it has.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Re: An open thank you note

• Still no word?

Praying.

Mama of 2: one who grew in my womb, both who grow in my heart.
  • imageFutureMrsWittig:

Still no word?

Praying.

This.  I hope you hear something very soon. 
    PhotobucketLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Is it out of the question to go to your xh's residence?  I would be out of my mind right now.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Just continuing to pray for you all. Thank you for taking the time to talk to me about my situation and provide support and adivce while you are going through so much. I've really appreicated it and enjoyed talking with you. I think you should pat yourself on the back because you've kept it together, as insane as this all feels and all of the emotions you're going through you're still going. 

Anniversary

(Jar of Bees- Le Blog)

Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Was there a court hearing today?  If so, how did it go?
  • you've had my support and well wishes all along.  I hope you have your babies back in your arms soon <3

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
  • imagedbliesmer:
    imageMarSamWhitney:

Is it out of the question to go to your xh's residence?  I would be out of my mind right now.

I agree, but they live cross country, I believe CA and TN, so it would be very difficult.

I know..I think I would just go insane sitting at home. Hoping and praying your ex is just being a db, and the lo is just fine.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"