TTC after 35

Clomid and early ovulation question

I am starting clomid on day five of my next cycle. Last cycle my period was delayed (as it is this cycle) from progesterone. Once my cycle started I ovulated on CD8 which was crazy early for me (I usually O on CD13). My doctor wants me to start Clomid on CD 5 to CD 15 but will it screw things up if I O on CD8 again? I have a call in to him but I was just wondering if anyone here had any insights...
Me:39 Dx LPD, Fibroid, AMA and all that goes with that. H:37 Dx low motility and low morphology. TTC since 3/12. Clomid 8/12 and 9/12: BFN. 11/12 on a break for Myomectomy sched. 11/26. Resume TTC early 2013.

Re: Clomid and early ovulation question

• Yeah, I got nothing. Clomid made me ovulate a day later. Not that it mattered last cycle, since we BD'd every day anyhow...
    *********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
            -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
    DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
    TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    <br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

• No problem! I will just wait and speak to the doc.
    Me:39 Dx LPD, Fibroid, AMA and all that goes with that. H:37 Dx low motility and low morphology. TTC since 3/12. Clomid 8/12 and 9/12: BFN. 11/12 on a break for Myomectomy sched. 11/26. Resume TTC early 2013.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"