August 2011 Moms

Whine / Brag Thursday

Anyone got anything for today?
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Whine / Brag Thursday

• Whine - LO won't talk or do any "tricks" yet.  I am not worried about development and know there are others who are just starting to crawl but I want him to at least do one thing to show off to the relatives :(

Brag - DH cooked a chocolate cake last night- it was from a box but still proud of him cooking his own cake!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • eesomeeesome member

Whine- I can't go to any fireworks this year because I will have to stay home with Lydia. She is too young to handle those loud noises, and the rest of my family is going to both the Red, White and Boom fireworks and our local fireworks. Boooo!
    Last year I didn't go either because I was on bedrest. 

Brag- I just got a huge freelance check and was able to pay off tons of bills and credit cards. It felt awesome to call them up and say "I want to pay the balance in full!" I also will be buying myself some new clothes to celebrate.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Whine: I have NOTHING to wear. Haven't bought "normal" (ie non-maternity or BFing) clothes since I got pregnant with DD1, so over 3 years ago. I feel so trashy at times it's ridiculous

Brag: Being so frugal is paying off as we JUST paid off our credit cards in full. Weeeee! 

Whine: That doesn't mean I can go on a shopping spree because I'm about to go without any income for a little over a full month and we have some remodeling planned this month that we can't put off if we want to sell our condo

Brag: I picked out our bathroom cabinets and floor and wall tiles and it's going to look pretty darn awesome. I cannot wait to do a Before/After comparison.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Whine:  DD woke up nearly TWO HOURS earlier than normal and would not go back to sleep.  Then she then never napped until her normal naptime at 11am.  It's already been a loooong day and it's not even half over :(

Brag: Our veggie/fruit gardens are doing awesome.  DD and I go out first thing in the morning to take out the dog and pick blueberries and raspberries for breakfast.  I love having fresh produce right in the backyard, can't wait for some of the veggies to be ready to harvest!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • whine: the babies get up around 6 am, if not earlier, every damn day

brag: both will walk a few steps just holding one hand now.

• Whine: I am so tired because I didn't get my morning cup of coffee

Brag: Alex is saying bye and waving now. It was cute because yesterday he was waving both hands and saying ba! ba! ba! as we were leaving my parents. That was a first for him.

Whine: I still don't fit into my pre-preg swim suit

Brag: I have been doing really good with my no soda change to my diet.

• Whine: Moving sucks! I've been packing up the condo for about a month now and I'm still not close to being done. I'm definitely not looking forward to un-packing either. I feel like the summer will be over by the time I'm done...boo

Brag: DS is changing overnight. He's starting to walk a little when we hold his hands, he's climbing on everything, and he's the happiest little guy all the time. I love how curious he is (even though he's into everything)

• Whine: I am soooo tired.  There is not enough time to do what I want with DD or with DH or for myself.

Brag: LO is a charmer, taking a few steps on her own and walking with one hand held.

Unexplained IF/RPL

TTC#1 2003 BFNs, 2004-2009 imageimageimageimageimage 5 angels above

2010 IVF-PGS-FET#1, DD b. Aug-2011 image

TTC#2 2012 BFNs, 2013 FET#2, DS b. Nov-2013 image

TTC#3 2015 BFNs, FET#3 image (my 6th and last angel above)

Journey Complete.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Whine- Because of all the fires here in CO, they have cancelled all the fireworks in all the towns around us! No fireworks for Leif this year!

Brag- Hubby is swearing into the Navy tomorrow, and I am going to take pictures! SO excited!

• Whine: Maternity leave wiped out my rainy day savings so that we could pay bills, and I haven't been able to bring it back up to speed. We have been doing fine, but when it rains, it pours, so to speak. We have the bday party coming up, and DH just got in an accident this morning (his fault), our a/c just broke, we had to replace the dishwasher. Ugh. I have no idea where this money is going to come from. Pray, pray, pray.

Brag: We went to our last physical therapy appt yesterday with Theraplay for Sarah's torticollis. She's been over it for awhile but we were going for follow-ups because although she was moving symmetrically she was still behind in motor skills as a result of the condition. The evaluation showed that she's at 50-75 percentile for motor skills! She's totally caught up. When the PT told me she was graduating I was so proud of her that I cried. My baby is growing up! Sniff....

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"