Pregnant after IF

Those who are moving while pregnant...

I have to be honest, it's a truly horrible experience.  Just brave urself for how much t will suck, then multiply that by 100.  

Moving in general is bad, but this is another level.  My body was throbbing.  U need rest, while u also need to get a lot of things done.  Total catch 22.  I had 2 sobbing breakdowns, hormones I think.  

We moved in Monday, and I'm hoping to be settled by July 4th...we shall see lol.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Those who are moving while pregnant...

• TJ1979TJ1979 member
    Oh bless your heart.  I can only imagine.  Hopefully you get things settled soon and can get some rest!
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Totally sh!tty!  ((hugs)) V.

We have an accepted offer in on a house and ours just went up on the market.  We will either be moving when I am ready to explode or when the babies are a month or two - all depends when our sells.  Either way, neither sound fun to me.

Rest-up and take time out for yourself this weekend!

xo

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • ccamccam member
    It's definitely not fun!  We moved out of our house and into a temporary apartment back in April.  Then once our house is built, we will be moving yet again - at least that will be after the baby is here... I don't know which will be worse though!!

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

• I'm going through this right now! We're moving on Saturday.

DH works long hours and I am taking a few weeks off from work, so the majority of the packing and dealing with movers, utility companies, etc. has fallen on me. I feel bad complaining, since I'm not working right now, but it is exhausting!! 

Twins November 2012!

• oh i'm sorry it was so stressful.  a good cry is just what you need sometimes.  hoping the crazy settles down soon.

~Lauren~
    **SAIF always welcome.**
    After 2+ years, 3 losses, 3 surgeries, 2 IVFs and 1 FET our little girl is here.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Lauren (babystinkbreath)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Read in 2011: 56/55
    Read in 2012: 31/30
    Read in 2013: 1/25
    Follow Me on Pinterest

• Thinking of you, V!!!

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• While it's not the news I wanted to hear, at least I can prepare myself.  During my pregnancy we've been dealing with getting our house ready to be put on the market, getting it on the market, looking at new houses, and we're hoping to close on the new house and the sale of our old house at the end of the month and then moving happens.  At that point I'll be 30 or so weeks, in the middle of summer, also dealing with a 3 year old. 

I'm trying to mentally prepare myself now! 

• we are moving very soon and DH told me to just pack and no lifting. Take it easy sweetie don't over do it. Best of luck to you in your new home.
    imageimage
    Me:32 DH:33 Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image image
    Mommy Graphics
  • I was lucky and was out of town on a work trip during our move. Of course, I would have been useless since I was not allowed to lift more than 20 pounds at that time. I feel for you.
    11/11/11 = 5 years. Woah!
  • I hope you get to take it easy the rest of the week.
    DS 1-31-13 DD 9-3-14
  • We just moved states last month. I wasn't even that far along and it was awful - I feel for you! Don't rush yourself. I tell myself I will only spend an hour a day on unpacking and nesting. I also recommend getting one room you love set-up (for me it was the master bedroom) so you can at least realx in a put together space.

GL settling in!!

Me: 37 DH: 40 TTC since 9/09
    #1 BFP 1/10/11; missed m/c discovered 7w5d
    IF Dx: Endo, hetero MTHFR mutation, poor morphology
    #1 IUI: 1/18/12 = BFN
    #1 IVF/ICSI 4/2/12 = 2 x 7-cell and 1 x 5-cell transferred (3dt) = BFP!!
    H was born at 41w2d on 12/29/12 - be still my heart!
    #2 IVF/ICSI 1/19/14 = 2 x 8 cells transferred (3dt) = BFP!! EDD 10/09/14
    M&W born at 37 weeks on 9/18/14 - I am the momma of 3 boys!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"