Minnesota Babies

Day care

Hi,

This is our first child. Wondering when we should start looking at daycare providers. Not due until early Dec so it seems early but I have seen some are already looking and getting that taken care of.

Any suggestions looking to probably go to an actual day care site VS an in-home provider.

Thanks 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Day care

• I would start looking now. Where exactly are you?
  • Burnsville
  • Loading the player...
  • We have had our son in an in-home daycare in Burnsville for the past 3 years - the first 15 1/2 months my DH was a stay-at-home-dad. We found that an in-home daycare was more affordable than a daycare center. Our daycare provider is really great with kids. She was a former teacher before opening her own daycare, thus she does a preschool program for the kids that do not go to preschool or elementary school. I would suggest you interview a few places to get an idea of what you might like, rates, hours, etc. Today is my son's last day at daycare as I will be staying home after baby #2 arrives. I am not sure how soon in advance you'll want to select a daycare for your child when he/she arrives. My daycare provider requires a 2 week advance payment to hold the infants spot. If you're interested in learning more about my daycare provider I can send you her contact info.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"