Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Pls. Recomm. High chair

hello,

any recommendations on a high chair for a 6 month old.

TIA!

Re: Pls. Recomm. High chair

• We have the Space Saver one.  Works just fine for us.
    imageimage
  • we're very happy with the fisher price space saver. she sits right at the table with us and i'm planning on taking it to my parents' house for Christmas.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We have the Graco Contempo, and I love it. It's easy to set up and put away (folds up very slim so you can fit it in a closet or pantry). It's about $99. I highly recommend it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have the chicco high chair and I love it. It reclines you can lower the higher chair to different levels and it folds up to create space
  • Another vote for the space saver. We have 2. I love that is is so portable, easy to clean, and inexpensive.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Joseph's used his FP Space Saver since 5m. It's great, because I can just throw it in the car and take it with, like I did for Thanksgiving at my mom's. And also, if we eat in the living room, like we did today as we watched Steelers beat the snot out of the Patriots, Joseph could sit on the floor and be at the perfect height for us to feed him. Very convenient.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"