Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Albanybride

Wow, it sounds like your labor went so quickly.  That's sucks on the stitches.  Are you back to 100% now or not yet?  How is your hubs coping with being a dad?

Here is the code for the sig pic.  Just change the number to a smaller or larger # according to the size of pic you want.  Remove both the *             <*img src="yourtinyurlhere" width=350*>

imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Albanybride

• Hey!

Yeah, it did go pretty quick I think that made it a lot easier!  I would say I'm pretty close to being 100%, maybe like 90! :)  Kevin is doing pretty well with things.  In the beginning I think he was pretty stressed, especially with all the crying.  He would get really frustrated but I think he's getting used to the idea that babies cry and it doesnt mean you are doing anything wrong or that you're a bad parent.  He's gotten much more relaxed and comfortable so that makes things easier for me too.

I saw your earlier post about Michael and the colic.  Has he been crying a lot too?  I can't figure out what's going on with Aiden, if he has gas or reflux or what but he has been so fussy the last few weeks and when he cries it really sounds like he's in pain. He burps and farts a ton and that seems to help so I'm thinking it's gas.  Either way, it's starting to affect his sleep and that really sucks. 

Have you guys been using the CDs?  You said you ordered Fuzzi Bunz right?  How are they working out?

• I could just be jumping to conclusions about the colic.  I'm a huge hypochondriac and now I'm doing it to my kid.  I just don't like when he cries a lot and there's nothing I can do to soothe him.  He's also very antsy when it comes to eating.  He's been arching his back, kicking, flailing his arms and crying while at the breast.  Fortunately though he's been really good at night and these other issues have only been in the past couple of days.

We were cd for a couple of weeks then he developed a yeast infection and diaper rash and the ped said that we need to hold off on using them.  Tomorrow will be 3 weeks with the yeast infection and I'm getting VERY frustrated.  We spent a ton of many on those diapers...  How about for you?

imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Ha!  Well, I'm definitely the same way with being a hypochondriac! :)  I keep thinking my kid has everything.  That sucks about the CDs.  We started using them after the umbilical cord fell off (about 2 weeks ago) and so far they've been working out pretty good.  We just started using the bum genius ones tonight (we usually use the kissaluvs and prefolds) since he's been too small for the BGs.  I've felt bad because with the prefolds he seems so wet and I've been afraid of diaper rash too.  He just gets soaked.  I just changed his diaper though and he seems much drier with the BG so I might have to invest in some more of those.

Did he get the yeast infection from the diapers?  I guess that will be something I'll have to look out for!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"