Toddlers: 24 Months+

ideas for fun for 18 mo old?

Running out of fun things to do indoors. Any ideas? TIA

Re: ideas for fun for 18 mo old?

• I'm not sure where you live, but here in Baltimore, we have this place called the ultimate playzone.  It was $5 for 2 hours, and was a place filled with inflatable bouncy houses.  My ds is 15 months and we went there a few weeks ago, it was so much fun.  I think there is a place just like it all over called MonkeyJoes.
  • There was another mom on here about a week ago who took her 17 month old to a dance class for 12-24mo. She said it was really fun and only $36/mo. Maybe you can look at your local parks and rec centers for something like that.
  • Loading the player...
  • Go to a pet store

Go to the library for story time/ check out books

Make a tent at home

Blow bubbles

Play with tupperware and plastic spoons/spatuals

Paint with shaving cream in the bathtub

• Do you have the Toddler's Busy Book by Trish Kuffner? It's got a ton of ideas, though DD is too young for some of them.

We do a lot of coloring and playdoh around here, also paint with water books and sidewalk chalk. When I get up the nerve we're going to start doing some glue-stick projects. She is getting a play kitchen for Christmas, so I'm hoping that will keep her busy.

I think for her 2nd bday in May we're going to get her a membership to either the zoo or the children's museum.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • www.notimeforflashcards.com

this SAH mom does all these crafts with her LO who was about 16 mos when she started.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"