October 2011 Moms
Options

If I was a SAHM, I would definitely be an alcoholic. FACT

I thought it was worth it's own post.  I have NO clue how you SAHM's do it.  I was home with a sick DS all day then picked up DD from daycare and got her bathed, fed and ready for bed.  Put her to sleep and all I want is a glass of wine (or 10).  I am certain I would be an alcoholic if I SAH. I tip my hat to all of you!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: If I was a SAHM, I would definitely be an alcoholic. FACT

• Options
    I always tell DH.....it is a good thing I don't drink because I would be a raging alcoholic. 
    photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • Options

imagejonnygurl76:
    I always tell DH.....it is a good thing I don't drink because I would be a raging alcoholic. 

Truth!  As it is, I think I've gained 5 pounds lately from the junk food I crave after DS goes to bed.

Married 08.19.06 ~ DS 9.30.11 ~ Baby #2 EDD 11.28.18

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    LCassLCass member
    imagescarlettoctober:

imagejonnygurl76:

Truth!  As it is, I think I've gained 5 pounds lately from the junk food I crave after DS goes to bed.

Glad to know I'm not the only one!  I don't drink often and haven't had anything since I got pregnant, but I definitely go for a chocolate fix after Lily throws a hissy fit or gives me a rough day.

BFP #1: July 12, 2010 Natural M/C: July 26, 2010

BFP #2: January 30 ,2011 Born: September 29, 2011

BFP #3: January 5, 2013 Born: August 25, 2013

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_sleep4&T=t_b22&D=20110929&M1=&D1=&T2=Our+Rosh+Hashanah+baby!&T1=Lily&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_baby7&T=t_b14&D=20130825&M1=&D1=&T2=&T1=Sammy&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

• Options
    My days are very long considering DD is not STTN yet and I have a toddler that likes to wake up super early.  I think I would drink a lot more if DD was STTN and I didn't need to wake up at 2am. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm a mix of a sahm and i work 3 days a week from home so i'm never away from the kids.  i'm ready for wine by 5pm every night.  it's challenging to say the least!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 8.15.07 NATHAN 6.13.09 - 6.14.09 WYATT born 32w3d Gone too soon, RIP. 4.21.10 BFP - missed m/c - D&C on 5.27.10. 1.31.11 BFP - 1st cycle IUI + Follistim + Trigger (2 mature follies)Beta 1 @ 13dpiui: 199 Beta 2 @ 15dpiui: 527 10.7.11 ELIANA(Ellie)ROSE (39w3d)Team Green turned Team Pink - VBAC & ALL NATURAL 6lbs 11oz 19 &1/2in
  • Options
    Welcome to my world.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Options
    imagescarlettoctober:

imagejonnygurl76:

Glad to know I'm not alone! I ate a whole pan of brownies in two days.  

• Options
    imagelkm2006:
    imagescarlettoctober:

imagejonnygurl76:

Glad to know I'm not alone! I ate a whole pan of brownies in two days.  

This!  But substitute Smores Bars for brownies.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    vitanvitan member
    Ditto this post. I will be SAH while my mom is unavailable and man, it's a tough ass job. I totally get the whole needing some alcohol to take the edge off at the end of the day. Kudos to you SAHMs.
    Visit The Nest!Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP #1 - 11/16/10 CP 12/1/10
    Our team green turned into team pink! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    BFP #2 17dpo - 47, 19dpo - 114 Chart
  • Options
    I told my dh I didn't realize how easy my full time Job was until I got to stay home with E full time. I love it but man sometimes she makes me want to run into a corner and hide.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"