North Carolina Babies

Whats Everyone's Plans for the 4th?

Or just to beat the heat in general! Geez its going to be hot! I think we are hitting up the indoor bounce area tomorrow just to get out of the house. 

As for the 4th we'll be on the lake! Having a couple of playdates and cook out.

We are taking off Thurs and Fri just to stay home! It should be mandatory that everyone gets that since its on a Wed this year! So lame! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Whats Everyone's Plans for the 4th?

• staying inside lol

mom and dad are coming sunday-wednesday to help with H, since he has next week off from school. i forsee (indoor) pool time and movie theatre? who knows?

have fun at the lake!

• LawrenLawren member
    Some friends invited us to go with them to the mountains, but we haven't decided yet. Our dog was diagnosed with Lymphoma last week and they don't know how long she has :( I don't have the heart to leave her with my Mom.
  • Loading the player...
  • This weekend I'm going with my family to Wrightsville but we'll be back on Monday. For the 4th itself I don't have plans yet. I agree that since it's on a Wednesday we should get Thursday and Friday off too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageLawren:
    Some friends invited us to go with them to the mountains, but we haven't decided yet. Our dog was diagnosed with Lymphoma last week and they don't know how long she has :( I don't have the heart to leave her with my Mom.

Im sorry about your dog, how sad! I agree I would be scared to leave her too. Hugs! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We are heading to the beach on the 4th, thru Sunday... with my in-laws.  We go to Emerald Isle.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We will be at the pool all day!! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My SIL and her 4 boys will be visiting my in-laws in SC for the week.  My DH doesn't have much vacay time left (we have a planned week at Disney in the fall) and he only gets Wed off. So we will drive down early Wed morning, stay for the day and the big fireworks show, then drive home late so DH can be back at work on Thurs.
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• I had hoped to do the Children's Parade with the kids here in Wake Forest but with it being so hot out, I think we'll have to skip it this year :(.  Not sure what else we'll be doing.  I have to work Thursday/Friday also.  Not thrilled about that.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Sorry to hear about your dog Lawren :(  We lost our Savanna to cancer a couple of years ago.  I don't blame you for wanting to stay home this year.

We're going to the beach.  I'm taking Thursday and Friday off, hopefully DH can get the time off too.  If he can't, me and Eli will be going by ourselves.  My mom is going to keep Amelia this time so we can have a more relaxing trip.  If DH can go with us, we're thinking about letting Eli take a friend.  That will be a first! 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Meeting a friend and her family for lunch and then having the ILs over for dinner. Capped off with the annual tradition of sitting in the front yard and watching neighbors shoot off fireworks and dodge the Sheriff patrolling for such lawbreakers.  Good times.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Girl P - 11/15/10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"