3rd Trimester

There are worse things than Larp-ers...

They are called Plushies and Furries.... just sayin.

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B (yes, she is holding her Dad's junk)

Re: There are worse things than Larp-ers...

• ::my eyes, my eyes!!::

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was hoping this subject wouldn't be brought up. But I'm glad that I wasn't the one to do it. I'm already feeling geeky enough for actually knowing about LARPing without having to look it up.

• Loading the player...
  • ooh.  my.  god.  i'm scared now.  DH's response..'wow..just..wow'

yeah. thanks for that *shivvers*

• Ahhhh my eyes!  It's like that scary dog thing on The Shining. 
  • Not that I am in any way defending the insanely dork ridden world of larping, but being sexually attracted to people in fur suits is wayyyy worse. Although, at least this group is actually getting laid unlike the larper crowd, so I guess it's a toss up.
  • LOL!  Mrs. L.  That is so friggin' wrong.

I think you just won the internet.

Wife, mom, Ob/Gyn resident
    Sarah - 12/23/2008
    Alex - 9/30/2011

"I say embrace the total geek in yourself and just enjoy it. Life is too short to be cool." - Shirley Manson, Garbage
  • imageGeekchick921:

I think you just won the internet.

BWHAHAHAHAHA!

(wasn't this subject featured on an epi of CSI a few years ago? ... and also, the one with the grown-ups who pretend to be babies. Ah, fetishes. So fun.)

• Where in the hell do you people find these things. The 2nd picture has to be the most disturbing thing I've ever seen.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Jesus H....
  • That second pic's not of furries -- those are just run-of-the-mill weirdos. I remember seeing that pic years ago; I think it's from some kind of strange European art exhibit.

If you want to go even stranger than furries, have a look into "otherkin."

• Wow, I feel like I need to pop out my eyeballs and run them under some water to get rid of that image.

I do have to admit though, I have LARPed before at an RPG convention WITH DH. I know. I'm a giant dork. Embarrassed

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"