Trying to Get Pregnant

is it quiet in here cause everyone is watching Brit?

Re: is it quiet in here cause everyone is watching Brit?

• I've been hooked on Etsy and putting away laundry. DH would kill me if I turned on Brit.
  • I'm here, just waiting for DH to bring me some chili cheese fries :]
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm here!  A bit bored...was checking out previous posts I missed during my cookie baking!!! DH is watching football.....and getting more and more interested in this board every day. 
  • I'm decrompressing from a 10 hour car ride today (that should have been 7 1/2 hours) and getting back to the bump from my long weekend away. Smile I think Brit would send me into overload.

• imagejkipp82:
    I'm here!  A bit bored...was checking out previous posts I missed during my cookie baking!!! DH is watching football.....and getting more and more interested in this board every day. 

ditto! my DH is constantly asking me what's up on GP? lol!

• my glass of wine and I are both here.

west coaster...so no Brit for a few more hours. I am thinking I might be in bed by then though.

• imagetaciboo25:

imagejkipp82:
    I'm here!  A bit bored...was checking out previous posts I missed during my cookie baking!!! DH is watching football.....and getting more and more interested in this board every day. 

ditto! my DH is constantly asking me what's up on GP? lol!

He wanted to know what all my friends are up to tonight...lol

• FI and I are sitting here.... he's playing poker on his computer, I'm writing on mine. Britt Britt is on the TV providing background noise..... and GP is offering me a reason to procrastinate on my writing.?
  • imageTessGrec:
    FI and I are sitting here.... he's playing poker on his computer, I'm writing on mine. Britt Britt is on the TV providing background noise..... and GP is offering me a reason to procrastinate on my writing.

Oooh..procrastination is my middle name!

• No Brit
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • MINE TOO! LOL

And I'm SO disgusted by the paparazzi on this Britt show. I actually feel bad for her!?

• I don't even know what Britney show is on! I'm watching football.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"