Trying to Get Pregnant

green tea?

what kind? i want to try it this next cycle (if it comes to thatBig Smile)

Re: green tea?

• I don't know...lol...but DH just saw the post and said "I've been drinking Green Tea at work.....it's better than Mountain Dew"... - the lack of Mt Dew is good...but...I told him I'm not sure that HIM drinking Green Tea will help US :-)
  • The Lipton with Honey Lemon is good
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • funny you should ask...I just got my glass out of the microwave! I'm using decaf green tea...don't know if there's a kind that is the best.
  • imagejkipp82:
    I don't know...lol...but DH just saw the post and said "I've been drinking Green Tea at work.....it's better than Mountain Dew"... - the lack of Mt Dew is good...but...I told him I'm not sure that HIM drinking Green Tea will help US :-)

lmao! you dh is funny

• i guess what i mean is should it be a tea bag or is the premade bottled ok in a pinch? 
  • imageBill&Cheryl:
    i guess what i mean is should it be a tea bag or is the premade bottled ok in a pinch? 

Don't know for sure but I would guess the bags are more potent.  I bought Tazo Zen.  It's lemongrass/spearmint flavored. Not bad, but I did add a single use pack of Splenda and I like it better that way.  GL to you!

Lilypie - (dLe1)

***BFP 1-22-13, baby boy dx with Trisomy 13 at 15 weeks.

We let him go to Heaven on 4-27-13 at 17 weeks 1 day***

Lilypie - (AW2u)

Lilypie - (L84X)Lilypie - (D4Hj)

• I make it hot. I got the costco  brand.

You don't want to get the pre-made in the bottle. The high fructose corn syrup is really bad for you.  

Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I've heard from others to stick with the bags...but in a pinch I've bought the bottle kind just try to stick with the ones that are "all natural"
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • thanks ladies, i thought it would be the bags.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"