Austin Babies
Options

Holiday outfit (finally)

So is every boy out there wearing 9 month clothes?

Sheesh the boy and I went out to look saturday and today and it took forever to find something in his size.

There were several cute things but too big or to small! argh. I had no idea last month what size he'd be wearing :p

and what's up with sooo much cute girl stuff. so not fair!

*vent over*

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Holiday outfit (finally)

• Options
    So what did you buy and where did you find it???  :)  There is lots of cute girl stuff but today when waiting in line for Santa, there was a little boy and his baby brother ahead of us and I swear those little boy khakis & button-downs are pretty darn adorable!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

Oldnavy! I got a red cowl neck sweater with a tan and red plaid shirt and some brown cords. I also picked up a few new knit hats ( I want to find a red one tho) and I need some brown shoes (I don't think he's black and white puma's will cut the mustard)

Dillards had this super cute set it was pants, shirt, sweater and knit hat. I went to all 3 dillars (lakeline, highland and barton) no one had his size! 

But this is super cute. I'll put pics up later.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh that sounds ADORABLE!  I cannot believe you went to all 3 Dillard's!  Although, I went to Barton Creek Fri, Sat, & Sun so I guess it's about the same!  (Fri to buy a dress for DD that was on sale.  Went home and realized it had a snag.  Saturday went back to exchange it.  Sunday waited for DH to get home from hunting to go and take Santa pics after seeing how short the line was all weekend.  I think I went more times to the mall this weekend than I usually go all year!) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

hahahah! I know. I was suprised how little crowds there were!

• Options
    I totally feel your pain. I went ahead and bought his shirt and sweater vest in 9 months and his pants in 12 months. I got them at Children's Place and they run a little big so I think he is just barely going to still fit in them at Christmas. I was afraid of waiting though because I knew they would get picked over. Now I'm afraid they may not fit still! At least we already got his Christmas pictures taken in them.
    Kimberly, DH Monte, Angel baby 10/06, Angel twin 7/07, Rhett Kaden, our IVF miracle, born 3/23/08, Mason Robert & Wyatt David, our FET miracles, born 8/2/09 at 36 weeks, 3 days
    Our Blog

• Options

yeah, it's just hard. you can order the outfit i liked online, but I needed it for tuesday (we're doing a let's play photographer gtg with another mommy group). I got the 6-12 months so I'll hope that works. I think oldnavy usually runs a bit big so cross you fingers for us, and I'll cross my fingers for you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"