January 2011 Moms
Options

HFM

yeah Sad my DS got Hand, Foot, Mouth disease. Poor boy has blisters in and on his hands, feet and mouth... Fun stuff. My DS must be one tough kid cuz he isn't really complaining about it at all. Anyone else encountered HFM yet?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: HFM

• Options
    Oh no! I think there is a major outbreak of it in SoCal. We haven't had it yet, but you are the 4th person in the area this week whose little one has it. I might lock LO inside for a few weeks to avoid it. Yikes. I hear there isn't much you can do other than give Tylenol. Poor baby.

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    RedZeeRedZee member
    Poor kid! We've been ok so far but my friend's daughter had it last week and we had hung out with them the day before she got it.

DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Boo!! That stinks!!

• Options
    JT has a virus but the dr checked his hands when we were there, saying she's been seeing a lot of it lately. Feel better little guy!
  • Options
    Ugh, i'm sorry.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Haven't encountered it, but it's going around.
  • Options
    Yeah, there isn't anything you can do to make it go away faster, just got to wait it out and give them stuff for the pain. He doesn't have it anymore, YEAH! When my H took him to the doc to confirm our suspicions of it being HFM, the doc confirmed it and said that he has had over 100 kids come in with it since April. My bosses H was complaining about it being an epidemic in a Mom's home in Vietnam, she told me that when I told her about my DS having it. So it's just not here in the good old USA, ekkkk. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"