3rd Trimester
Options

Okay...I know I'm late on this

but I just asked DH if he knew what LARPing was....

DH response: "um, is that some kind of bodily function?"

LMAO! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Okay...I know I'm late on this

• Options

Tell him that this is the definition

Live Action Role Playing....where a bunch of super geeky people ban together, dress up in goofy costumes and pretend to fight each other with fake wapons. Quite possibly the funniest/saddest thing ever.

• Options
    Yeah...after I stopped laughing so hard I told him it was the Live Action Role Playing and he said he did hear of it before. His immediate response was just too funny though! This is why I married him Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

its like taking D&D, having your character go live.   Dressing up as that character, etc, and then acting out the part.

There's also the SCA, which is the society for creative anachronism which is a group that re-creates Medieval times (not like the Medieval fairs etc).  They pick a period of time in history and base a character off of it, create period clothing, weapons, etc, and 'live' the way they did in those times for a weekend or so.

• Options
    imageEclypze:

its like taking D&D, having your character go live.   Dressing up as that character, etc, and then acting out the part.

There's also the SCA, which is the society for creative anachronism which is a group that re-creates Medieval times (not like the Medieval fairs etc).  They pick a period of time in history and base a character off of it, create period clothing, weapons, etc, and 'live' the way they did in those times for a weekend or so.

I used to have a coworker that did this.  She would make me look through all her pictures all the time and I have a hard time not showing my true feelings all across my face. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"