Parenting

NE1 have the Sprint "Instinct" or Blackberry Curve?

DH is getting me a new phone for Xmas and we are trying to decide what we want...
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NE1 have the Sprint "Instinct" or Blackberry Curve?

• I have a blackberry curve and I really like it.  I'm not very technology inclined or phone smart but I can use it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have the Curve and out of all of the Blackberry's I have owned (3) this one is by far my favorite. I have no complaints!
  • Loading the player...
  • I have the curve.  I like it, but I don't know if I would get it again.  I have been trying for a while to get my personal email set-up on it and have had no luck.  I tried the directions Blackberry gives you and they didn't work, and I tried the info & download from yahoo and that didn't work.  I love having a keyboard so I can actually text, and I love being able to surf the web from my phone.  The internet is slow, but I expected that.  It's still nice to be able to check the net for stuff when I'm shopping.   I have run out of space for pictures on the phone, but I think I can add an SD card.  Also, the camera doesn't seem to be that great, but that may be because I am viewing them on the phone, and haven't downloaded any yet.  The little roller ball in the middle has gotten dirty and doesn't look as nice, but I think I can clean that with alcohol.
  • I have an Instinct. I don't love it. I don't like the touchscreen keyboards...I prefer a "real" keyboard. My internet is not very fast either (at all).
  • I have a BlackBerry Curve and I love it.  I think is super easy to use.  I set up my work email and my personal email on there just by following the prompts.  I thought I would need help for sure.  I use it for email, calendar, phone, pretty much everything.  I'm glad I got that one over the others.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"