High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Diabetic Board Needed! Please Email!

Please anyone who feels there should be a stand-alone diabetic board for T-1s, T-2s and GDs, please email the editors to get this accomplished!  community@thebump.com

Re: Diabetic Board Needed! Please Email!

• Options
    There are enough boards.  It isn't like there are so many posts that you have to go through pages to see something else. There are also many women with GD, T1 and T2 that have other high risk issues.  I did because I had a history of pPROM.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imageBrewtowngrl:
    There are enough boards.  It isn't like there are so many posts that you have to go through pages to see something else. There are also many women with GD, T1 and T2 that have other high risk issues.  I did because I had a history of pPROM.  

So there has to be limit on boards? Maybe we should cxl the connecting to pampers board, Lol!

Every other post is asking about GD they need their own board period. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would agree if this board was flooded with activity, but it's really not and it's not like the GD posts cover-up all the other posts.  Also, many people have GD and other high risk issues together.  I think a better suggestion rather than a seperate group would be for people to scroll through a few pages first and see if someone already asked their question. 
  • Options

I really don't see the need.

i'm t1, post periodically and have lurked daily for the last year and a half. compared to other boards, there aren't that many posts to sort through. if anything, it might be helpful to lead a post title with gd:, t1:, t2:, pre-e:, etc.

i also agree with others that diabetes, in any form, raises the risk of other complications - many of which are discussed here. it doesn't make sense to have to jump between two boards imo.

(please ignore the lack of capital letters, my phone doesn't seem to like them ;) )

• Options
    This is a pretty slow moving board.  If you take away the diabetes posts, you then create 2 slow boards.  The point of that would be what?  Diabetes was not an issue during my pregnancy, but it never bothered me to skip those posts.  

Gabriel Ross - August 24, 2009 * Vivienne Rose - May 1, 2012

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"