Secondary IF

Small problem

IUI #2 is tomorrow and My DH does his sample at home. I just realized we have no sterile cup. I forgot to get one from the office!! What will he put his sample into? Are there any household containers considered sterile??? Omg. 
TTC #2 for 18 months RE for 7 months progesterone=BFN/ clomid=BFN/ IUI#1 with clomid =BFN laparoscopy-Diagnosed with stage 2 endometriosis. IUI#2 letrozole/follistim combo...baby #2 due 3/23/2013

Re: Small problem

• Here you can buy them at a specialty pharmacy by hospital. Maybe call around?
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • I googled this and found another Bump post:

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/13767187.aspx

The best answers were to go to any doctor's office and ask for one, maybe an urgent care.  Or some pharmacies have them behind the counter and you have to ask the pharmacist.

Good luck and hope you find one.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

DD conceived after 3 years of ttc.
    MFI - DH had varicocele repair and took Clomid to get DD b. 02/2010

TTC #2 since 6/2010
    10/2012 DH diagnosed with Epilepsy
    A few failed IUIs summer 2012 and 2013. 
    DH taking clomid and waiting to see if he needs another vericocele repair. 
    Hoping for a 2015 baby or babies. 
    Wishing, hoping, waiting.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you, ladies! Problem solved. I went and got one from a walk in clinic.  I had to take my son with me and he saw the cup and said "What dat? I want juice!". I told him no, its Daddy's cup;0
    TTC #2 for 18 months RE for 7 months progesterone=BFN/ clomid=BFN/ IUI#1 with clomid =BFN laparoscopy-Diagnosed with stage 2 endometriosis. IUI#2 letrozole/follistim combo...baby #2 due 3/23/2013
  • This happened to us once.   I went toan urgent care center near us and they gave us a sterile urine cup.  It worked!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"