Trying to Get Pregnant

CBFM

Is anyone using one A clear blue fertilty moniter? A friend of mine just told me she bought one years ago and then got pg and only used it one cycle. She said I could have it all I need to do is buy the sticks. I looked online and they are spendy. Do you think that is weird? I would love to take the guess work out. This month I have not started using opk's but I'm having pains in my ovarie's as if I'm going to O and DH is gone for the next 2 nights...UGH. Online they say that they should only be used by one person???

Re: CBFM

• I m using my friend's hand me down CBEFM. I did a hard reset on it and just bought the test sticks. That way the data is "fresh" and only mine. The reason they say to only use it for one person is because it learns your cycles...but if you do the hard reset it would be new. As long as your friend was "clean" about how she used it I'd say go for it and share. If it works and you like it, maybe buy yourself one for the next few BFPs you want. :-)

HTH!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • I just bought one off ebay the other day and there were a bunch of used ones listed.  I don't know if I'd use one that a stranger had used first, but I wouldn't have a problem with a hand me down from a friend.  And you can get the sticks for $30 on ebay.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks yeah that helps. She is bringing it to me tomorrow and I think I will order the sticks online now just to be ready when AF shows to restart it. I will clean it up as a precaution but she is really anal so I'm sure it is in good condition. How many cycles have you used yours? I sure hope it is the help I need to get a BFP! GL to you!!!
  • I am on my 2nd cycle using it. The 1st cycle on it though I was still in my looong wacky cycles, so I wasn't using it consistently because I knew it would stop asking for sticks well before I ovulated...it maxes out at like 20 sticks or something I hear....so this cycle I don't know if it will do its thing or not. I have been getting high readings since cd 6 this time and I am patiently waiting to O. I hope I have a temp jump tomorrow!!

There are special instructions on doing the hard reset though....here's a link to them if you need it from my blog.

My friend is also pretty tidy about things, but she said she cleaned hers also. You have to use a qtip or something to clean it off. The instructions that come with the monitor tell you how to do that if needed. The instructions do not tell you how to do the hard reset though.

HTH!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"