Infertility
Options

POAS question

Question - my betas aren't rising very much (ive had three) - but I am still having all of my pregnancy symptoms, I decided to POAS today.  Well the line came back super dark and quick.

Does this matter?  My last beta was 400 (5 days ago) - i get my next one tomorrow to see its is a m/c or a miracle baby. 

Thanks.

Re: POAS question

• Options
    I don't know the answer, but I just wanted to say I'm sorry that you have to go through this.  I am hoping that this is your miracle baby! I'll be thinking of you. Good luck!
  • Options
    I really hope it's a miracle baby. Praying for you, gl.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well if you were miscarrying I assume your betas would be going down now. I'm not sure what it means. I really hope you get a wonderful miracle.
    *** It's funny because I'm fat ***
  • Options

Oh, I would just LOVE for you to get a miracle!!!!!

?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hoping for a nice, high #, GL!
    Our miracle IVF baby - D 6/09 & J - Surprise! born 9/10!!!
  • Options
    I am hoping this is a sign that you have a miracle baby on the way. Good luck!
  • Options

I only got as high as 123, and I POAS and got +s for 3 weeks.  :/

Edited to say that I really, really hope you get some surprise good news this week!

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Crossing my fingers that it's a miracle baby. It depends on which brand of test you take, but a HPT can detect an HCG level as low as 25. I think it's safe to assume your beta is definitely not below that. Please let us know how it goes with tomorrow's beta. I know it's hard to stay hopeful, but we're all pulling for you. (((HUGS)))

• Options
    I hope that is a sign of really good things. GL!!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hey there....you just never know. I tried the hpt game too. The only thing is that hpt's show hcg above 25. Your numbers are obviously way above 25. Even if they're going down, they'll be way above 25. It drove me crazy. Anyway, I just hope that you find out a miracle tomorrow! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"