3rd Trimester

Water Breaking

I've gone to the bathroom literally 5 times in the last 15 minutes. It was totally clear and no smell, could this be my water breaking?

Re: Water Breaking

• Doesn't sound like it but call the on call and ask if it's something you need to get checked out. Sometimes when water breaks it leaks, I guess the question is what does it feel like to you? Like I said, it's best to call. GL!
  • You cant control your water breaking like you control your flow of urine, it would just trickle out
  • Loading the player...
  • I did that when my water broke with DS#1 - I also felt a weird "pop" in my belly right before all the bathroom trips. I never really gushed until the nurse went to check me in L&D.

I also meant to add - within 30 min. I was having full blown contractions - so if it was your water then you probably will start having bad contractions soon!

• If you were actually peeing it out or felt like you had to pee, then you're just very hydrated. When you're well hydrated your pee has no odor and is colorless.

• If you can stop the flow like you do when you pee - it is urine. ?If it continues to leak when you are "holding it" it can be watery discharge or amniotic fluid (they can test it at L&D)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"