TTC After a Loss

hot topics

There is a post down below in hot topics that says "I'm ashamed to admit this"...it made me so incredibly sick to read what this woman said! I mean I feel bad that she is going through a tough time, but I think any of us would be more than willing to trade places with her.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: hot topics

• I know, I couldn't believe it either.  I feel bad that she's having a difficult pg but it is awful to wish for the baby to die.  Plus, I could be wrong but I thought there was some type of medication dr's can give to women who suffer extreme morning sickness.  You are right, I would give just about anything to be puking all day because a healthy baby was growing in my tummy. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Where do I find hot topics? I want to read it too!

Love.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • In the green box that's right below the end of a thread.  You'll be reading for a while if you read the comments, there are pages and pages.
  • I read that a couple days ago and all I could think was, poor girl! I just felt bad for her... I don't think she meant it, I think she was just at her wits end and sometimes we say things we don't really mean....

But yes, I would happily switch places....

• Yeah, I remember reading that a few days ago.  I felt sorry for her.  I am sure she doesn't mean it.  She does need to get some help though.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • There is meds! My friend had to take meds for her first her sickness was so bad. I hope she didn't mean it...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageaj1028:

I read that a couple days ago and all I could think was, poor girl! I just felt bad for her... I don't think she meant it, I think she was just at her wits end and sometimes we say things we don't really mean....

But yes, I would happily switch places....

You are definitely right.  I know we all say things in the heat of misery that we wouldn't say normally.  I feel bad for her and hope she was able to get some medical and mental help.  I guess the only thing I don't get is that she said she had a m/c before and would still wish for it to happen - that's pretty much the only thing that gets me a little fired up about her post.  

• You are right.... one mc is one too many....
  • I remember reading that, too. Poor girl, but also poor thing to say.

Did she end up going to the ER or getting help somehow? I guess I could read throught the comments, but thought I shortcut that approach.

• I also read that a few days ago ..... at first I figured she was clueless, but once I read that she had allready had a m/c, I couldn't understand why anyone who understood what she was saying would openly say that!  I'm sure she was hurting very badly, but she had to know how insulting that would be to others when she put it in writing!!!!!  What was she thinking?
  • I know. If you're that miserable, there is a reason they make anti nausea medicine that you can take during pregnancy. To wish you would miscarry- obviously, she's never been through that horror, because otherwise she wouldn't even think it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"